Wheatgrass is a plant that grows from wheat seeds.
The grass has a large varied concentration of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll (protein that helps in cleaning blood and tissues in various systems of the body from toxins and accumulations of unhealthy substance for the human body), and enzymes.
Some of the superior qualities of wheatgrass and the juice that can be extracted from its blades include the following:
- Cleansing and nourishing for all skin types.
- Increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure. It cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris. Wheatgrass also stimulates metabolism and the body’s enzyme systems by enriching the blood. It also aids in reducing blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
- Prevention of tooth decay. Holding the juice in the mouth for five minutes cures toothache.
- Acceleration of the Anti Aging process.
- Stimulates and provides energy.
- Is a powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine. It strengthens our cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants.
- A drop of wheatgrass juice can purify drinking water from chlorine and improve the water taste.
- Fights tumors and neutralizes toxins. Recent studies show that wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to fight tumors without the usual toxicity of drugs that also inhibit cell-destroying agents. The many active compounds found in grass juice cleanse the blood and neutralize and digest toxins in our cells.